About Vocational Pathways & Ripponlea Institute
innovation through initiative …
In 2014 Vocational Pathways was divided into two branches. Vocational Pathways remains the consultancy arm of the business, and Ripponlea Institute was established as the training and auspicing services branch.
Vocational Pathways was established in 1994 in response to an increasing need for education and training consultancy support in secondary schools and training organisations. Education and training providers have been under increasing pressure to develop and implement training programs designed to meet the needs, aptitudes and interests of their client cohort. Whilst the range of programs available is continuously expanding, the ability of providers to be able to research and determine the relevance of such programs for their clients, developing implementation strategies and conducting regular reviews and evaluations have been limited by a lack of resources, especially "time".
Our company clientele extends to over one hundred and fifty schools and training providers in Victoria, South Australia and Queensland. The services we are providing include:
- industry leading, and nationally recognised training in marketing, time management, emotional intelligence and business leadership/management
- briefings on vocational education and training in schools
- developing and documenting strategic and business plans
- preparation and submission of documentation for accreditation as a Registered Training Organisation
- developing and documenting quality systems
- conducting AQTF compliance review audits
- careers systems, diagnostic testing and careers profiling
- developing programs based on VET in the VCE block credit arrangements
- information on innovative school initiatives in VET and information technology
- resources for the development of a strategic and business plan
- developing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - RPL and Course Delivery
- developing and documenting workplace learning programs
- conducting feasibility studies including cost-benefit analyses and financial modelling
- establishing community education programs careers and vocational counselling
- sales and marketing courses
- producing submissions for government funded initiatives
- implementation of IT training and certification programs for students and staff
Vocational Pathways is able to provide update briefings for management, faculties and teaching staff in the fields of vocational education and training, careers counselling systems, as well as information technology training and certification courses. The briefings could encompass program information, implementation strategies, identifying and addressing curriculum and timetabling issues, but most importantly, the briefing would be tailored to address the specific issues, questions and requirements of the individual client.
Education and training organisations often rely on conferences, forums and education department updates. Unfortunately, the information presented at these sessions is usually very general and fails to take into account the needs and circumstances of the individual schools. Though education and training organisations tend to have much in common, it is quite clear that they are very unique in their processes for investigating, developing and implementing innovative programs for students. We recognise the individuality of organisations and ensure that all support and services are tailored to meet the specific need and requirements of our clients.